Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun with the Tonon's!

Saturday Avery and I spent the day with Uncle Jake and Aunt Rachael in SJC. We went to Zoomer's, a little petting zoo hidden behind the train tracks. We saw some of the cutest animals like rabbits and guinne pigs and some of the oddest as well. Ever heard of a ZeeDonk? 1/2 Zebra, 1/2 Donkey. Yes, it is quite interesting. We rode on a little choo choo train and Avery loved it.

Ate lunch at Ruby's, although it was nice not to have to wait to be seated, we waited an eternity for our food. YUCK. Decided a nice walk to Children's Orchard would help burn off my burger. That turned out to be an adventure. Seems I entered the address into my GPS wrong and was leading us to No Where. Wasnt until we started hearing roosters clucking that I checked the info and realized we were going in the opposite direction. Oops. After walking a mile and half there and a mile and half back we come to realize Children's Orchard was right across the street from Ruby's. DARN! Oh well, Avery enjoyed a nice cozy nap and I enjoyed catching up with some friends.

Not wanting the good day to end, we all drove to surprise Ryan at work and take him to Macaroni Grill. I am always so happy with thier food. It is so yummy.

Such a fun day with old friends, I wish it happened more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment